Alphabet Chart - Freebie

by - 7:15 AM




Last year, I designed the classroom of my dreams. My first two years, everything in the classroom was reflective of being a first-year teacher with a tiny budget and using what was already around. My colors were red, blue, and yellow. My classroom was cute enough to get by, but it wasn't what was in my heart.

My classroom this year reflects who I am so much more closely! Everything is in ROYGBIV order, clean lines, multicolored on a black or white background, and in my favorite font. This is because I designed all the pieces myself!



Today, I am sharing the watercolor ABCs I made. This ABC posters feature all letters and the short sounds for all vowels.



I hope you can get some use out of these ABC posters, and more importantly I hope your classroom is a place you feel safe & happy this year and throughout your career!


Love, 

Ms. M

You May Also Like

0 comments